Jack Saturday

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Anti-Wage-Slavery, Pro-Freedom Quotations 236-240

I AM DREADING GOING TO WORK TOMORROW...I TOOK THE DAY OFF TODAY. I AM CRYING INSIDE...THAT IS HOW MUCH I FEEL ABOUT IT. THIS FEELING HAS BEEN INCREASING RAPIDLY EACH DAY FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF MONTHS.
Diary of a Shy Black woman
Monday, July 14, 2008





Did I mention, I hate my job?!Okay, it is more a very strong dislike towards my crazy, psycho, control-freakish, I-don't-do-anything-all-day-long-but-expect-you-to-drop-everything-for-me boss.
Tammy
Tuesday, July 15, 2008







Life sucked, BAD! Went through some very hard times that I might post about one day but not now. God pulled me, dragged me, carried me, threw me, kicked my butt, did it all to get me past the bad times. One of the things he did (and I asked him for it) was to help me financially. He did, he put three choices in front of me. I picked one. I get paid more money than I have ever. I have gotten some great raises. I make good money. Thank you God for that blessing. The problem is that I don’t like my job, and God did what I asked Him to do.
I realized what an ungrateful piece of poo I am. God answered my prayer, he has blessed me more now than before I got my divorce. I’m sorry God for not appreciating what you have done for me. Can one of my three readers help me out and tell me if I am wrong for hating my job? Have any of you ever had to ask forgiveness of that?
jalack
July 14, 2008-07-15


I hate my job so much.
My only fear is that if/when I quit my job and get a new one, I'll hate that one too.
This job has completely shot my confidence in what I do.
Ngracengrace
07/07/2008






I consider the positions of kings and rulers as that of dust motes. I observe treasures of gold and gems as so many bricks and pebbles. I look upon the finest silken robes as tattered rags. I see myriad worlds of the universe as small seeds of fruit, and the greatest lake in India as a drop of oil on my foot. I perceive the teachings of the world to be the illusion of magicians.
Gautama Buddha










1 Comments:

  • I love reading your blog. I'm your guy in australia.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home